|Job Ref. ID:
||Key Account Specialist
||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||UAE (Abu dhabi)
||Key Account Specialist
||Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
||Key Account Specialist is responsible to manage the end-to-end sales & marketing activities within the defined territory/ market. The role holder is responsible for sales operations, meeting product wise revenue targets and managing the sales team.
Focus to build and maintain strong business alliance with key stakeholders in order achieve assigned sales targets and business objectives whilst ensuring maximize profitability in line with the company’s strategy in assigned key accounts across the country (country name)
The Key Account Specialist will work & develop the market as per the Julphar strategic direction, by sourcing, screening, and evaluating new customers, maintaining the loyal customers through proper implementation of Julphar CRM strategy.
Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Market Access, SFE and business support. Manage a strong win-win relationship with important Stake holders: scientific and purchasing committee members, pharmacists, store managers, KOLs, patient educators and patients.
The Key Account Specialist is an on-ground Ambassador of the Organisation and should always showcase Julphar’s core values and business ethics in every action, while maintaining the company’s image & reputation
|Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Implement properly the sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and ensure target setting and achievement for the sales team
• Track and monitor performance for all products in the portfolio, consolidate data, and prepare regional reports e.g. monthly consumption, forecasted orders, stock.
• Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets for all allocated products and maximize profitability
• Analyse performance for all products in the portfolio and identify growth opportunities and achieve optimal and accurate forecast for order’s phasing in accounts
• Attain optimal stock management and ensure availability of promoted products with minimum expiries.
• Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
• Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and proper reporting
• Identify and grasp listing opportunities for Julphar’s products in accounts at area/country level, providing support to sales and marketing throughout the process to enhance portfolio’s penetration
• Initiate, develop and implement tactical plans for scaling up products penetration in coordination with the sales, medical and marketing teams and ensure products’ availability to all potential prescribers, hospitals and PHCs
• Build and maintain strong business partnerships with key stakeholders in all accounts at area level i.e. purchasing committee members, pharmacists, finance department, supply department, hospital store managers in order to position Julphar as a strategic biotech partner
• Gather market intelligence data as well as specialized centres data base (e.g. renal dialysis units and diabetic patients’ education centres) and patients data base in order to assess impact on Julphar operations and suggest timely action plan
• Oversee the account’s ordering cycle for all portfolio products for local purchasing and tenders in order to ensure optimal market penetration
• Assess and anticipate risks on business in terms of price cuts, competitors’ threat and alternative source of supply
• Advise on price and strategy in account in order to maintain and grow business for all products in the portfolio
• Liaise with local agents and internal departments to enhance business offering to the account
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate product and environment knowledge and develop understanding on internal sales systems and procedures
• Support pre-launch and launch activities of new products as and when needed
• Ensure end to end implementation of all CME, Dr Meet and others sales and marketing customers initiatives.
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for new business development
• Collaborate with multiple teams in HO like Marketing & Medicals to determine their challenges in hand and prioritize solutions
• Utilize business intelligence tools to provide sales insights to marketing and sales staff
• Ensure collaboration, coaching and motivation of working team to achieve budget goals and outputs for the assigned territory
• Ensure proper implementation of all Marketing Activities by active planning, monitoring of existing sales team to drive revenue growth and ensure CRM implementation and achievement
• Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales achievement
• Communicate actively, foster teamwork with the sales teams.
• Plan and execute sales meetings to help provide feedback and sales insights
• Interview and train new sales employers, and overseeing other onboarding tasks as needed
• Deliver proactive and effective communication related to “In clinic Activities”, Marketing strategy implementation
|| - Education
||University Degree in Bachelor/Masters of Pharmacy / Science
|| - Experience:
||• 5-7 years of Sales Experience in similar Pharmaceutical organization, with at-least 3 years of front line team leader experience
|| - Training:
||• A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business.
• Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept and implement changes in the market place
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
• Adapt at identifying issues, driving to root cause and showcase the ability of strong negotiation & problem solving skill
• Having a Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture of the concerned business
• Very strong Planning and Monitoring Skill, excellent time management, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitasking ability
• Key Account Specialist must have strong collaboration skills for managing stakeholders
• You are a team leader with a proactive and approach and enthusiastically manage team in good spirit
||• Must be experienced in managing complex and sensitive operational challenges.
• Must possess strong working knowledge of Distributor / Agents operations, Government accounts, tendering processes, contracting and pricing methods (wherever applicable in the country)
• Functional knowledge of the clinical aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, moderate understanding of Pharma supply chain, dispensing requirement and drug distribution channels etc
• Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the Marketing, Medical, other Commercials teams and other key stakeholders is required.