Job Ref. ID:
Manager Warehouse QA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
• Manager – the role holder will be responsible to adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner and to ensure the quality assurance (QA) and regulatory compliance of pharmaceutical products and materials within the pharmaceutical warehouse environment and supply chain department, maintaining product and material integrity, minimizing risk, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations and company standards.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Responsible to ensure the warehouse and supply chain (Procurement, Shipping, and Planning) operations are compliant with applicable regulations and GMP.
• Responsible to oversee the timely completion and review of documentation related to incoming materials and warehousing activities.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance related to pharmaceutical products shipping activities.
• Responsible to prepare for audits by ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and conducting regular self-inspections. Address audit findings, implement corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs), and track their effectiveness.
• Responsible to assess and manage changes within the warehouse operations and supply chain that may impact product or/and material quality or regulatory compliance.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to investigate and resolve quality-related issues and deviations.
• Responsible to continuously evaluate and improve quality systems and processes within the warehouse operations and supply chain.
• Manage the team of Supply Chain / WH oversight associates, providing training, scheduling, and performance management.
• Responsible for the QA oversight of Julphar stores (Raw material, Packaging material, finished product and Rejected stores) and ensure that the activities are performed as per approved procedures.
• Responsible for leading the Shipping group for final checking of shipment against the invoices before shipping.
Bachelor degree in Science / Pharmacy / Health care related.
Experience of minimum +10 years in pharmaceutical industries, with extensive knowledge in cGMP and regulatory guidelines.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations guidelines.
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
• High in strategic planning, people management, and leadership skill, highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability and ownership. Highly disciplined, motivated, and organized.
• Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities, strong time and task management and fluent in English.
• An analytical mind, able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations.
• Excellent in Result & Process Orientation for department target achievement.
• Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2023