Job Ref. ID:
Legal Counsel - Contracts
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Legal Counsel specializing in contracts to join our legal team in the pharmaceutical industry. As a Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support in contract negotiations, drafting, and review processes. particularly within the pharmaceutical sector, will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations while safeguarding our company's interests.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
- Review, draft, and negotiate a wide range of contracts, including but not limited to supply agreements, vendor contracts, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, manufacturing agreements and distribution agreements.
- Provide legal guidance and support in contract negotiations, ensuring favourable terms and conditions while mitigating risks for the company.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including procurement, commercial, regulatory affairs, and business development, to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to stay updated on relevant laws, regulations, and industry trends impacting contract management in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Assess contractual risks and propose appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Advise internal stakeholders on legal implications of contract provisions, rights, and obligations.
- Identify and escalate potential legal issues and propose solutions to protect the company's interests.
- Collaborate with external legal counsel when necessary.
• Must have a Graduate degree in Law, PG is a plus
• At least 4-8 years legal experience ideally in a leading multinational Pharmaceutical organization/ pharmaceutical industry, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting.
• Strong understanding of contract principles, laws, and regulations related to the pharmaceutical sector.
• Demonstrated experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating complex contracts.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex legal concepts to non-legal stakeholders.
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency in legal research tools and software.
• Strong Knowledge of UAE, GCC, KSA, AFRICA Labor Law is a must & Compliance awareness
• Legal & Compliance Expertise is the core functional competency.
• Sharp business acumen, with good analytical skill including the ability to assess risk.
• Must be resourceful problem solvers and must possess strong risk mitigation / management skill
• Demonstrated experience in providing critical input to senior and corporate management.
• Highly result oriented, extremely logical with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Personal mastery on the core subject & law, demonstrable integrity and ethics.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skill
• Excellent Legal Judgment Skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020