Job Ref. ID:
Commercial - Dubai Sales & Marketing
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
The Medical Representative is responsible for promoting Julphar’s products and services to healthcare providers, KOLs & other key stakeholders in an assigned territory or market.
The Medical Representative is working as a trusted advisor for Julphar’s customers and facilitates their buying decisions by providing therapeutic solutions that meet their needs and expectations.
The Medical Information Officer is the on-ground Ambassador of the Organization and should always showcase Julphar’s core values and business ethics in every action, while maintaining the company’s image & reputation
The position also requires identifying and evaluating the new customer, maintain the loyal customer and ensure proper implementation of Julphar CRM strategy.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Result Areas
● Meets or exceeds sales targets within agreed budgets and timeline.
● Develops and manages the assigned sales territory , in terms of customers , retailer and other key stakeholders
● Implementation of Company’s sale and marketing plan in the assigned territory.
● Implements territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & Visit frequency)
● Delivers customer-centric activities in coordination with Line Manager
● Maintains records system; daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
● Plans work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
● Submits daily & monthly report and CRM reports as per country reporting system.
● Participate and contribute in all company meetings & present the Territory snapshot
● Drives increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
● Ensure self-learning, knowledge updation, building desired skill & competency , proper interpreting of knowledge and presenting / discussing this information with health professionals.
Territory Development & Strategy Implementation
● Organizes audio-visual activities for healthcare providers as per business need in coordination Line Manager & Marketing Manager
● Responsible for keeping up-to-date knowledge level with the latest clinical data supplied by the Medical & Marketing Department
● Monitors competitor’s sales and marketing activities and report these Market Intelligence appropriately
● Stays informed about the important activities of health services in a particular area.
● Effective use of company promotional tools, FMS (Free medical sample) and service to achieve assigned target.
● Responsible for ongoing prospecting for new business opportunities.
● In terms of Competency you are highly result oriented, dedicated with strong sense of accountability & ownership
● Having strong learning agility to accept , implement new learnings and new changes in the market
● Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitask and strong negotiation.
● Strong planning and monitoring skills, and experience in understanding the market trends and forecasting of certain products basis trends
● Should be calm and composed to work in complex and dynamite situations
● You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit.
● 4 years Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy / Science is mandatory
● Master’s Degree in Business Administration is highly an advantage.
● Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
● Must possess strong working knowledge of Distributor / Agents operations, Government accounts, tendering processes, contracting and pricing methods (wherever applicable in the country)
● Functional knowledge of the clinical aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, moderate understanding of Pharma supply chain, dispensing requirements and drug distribution channels etc
● Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the own country teams , Marketing & Medical teams in HO
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020