|Job Ref. ID:
||Manager – Talent Acquisition
||HUMAN RESOURCES (Personnel, recruitment, Labor Law, Julphar Training center)
||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||UAE (RAK head office)
||Human Resources - Manager
||Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
||Manager – Talent acquisition is a critical role holder who works with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. Responsible to determine current staffing needs and producing manpower budgeting forecast. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will understand the dynamic hiring needs of each business, helping to solve complex recruitment issues from strategy to execution.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring top-tier talent to meet Company’s growing business needs, collaborating closely with the senior management team to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies, ensure exceptional experience to candidates upholding Julphar brand value as an employer.
Responsible to ensure recruitment practices, processes and policies are effective enough for achieving organization objectives and strategies.
|Key responsibilities & Accountability:
||• Develop and implement effective talent acquisition strategies to meet Julphar's business objectives, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring top-tier candidates
• Collaborate closely with senior management to understand current and future hiring needs, and develop hiring plans to meet those needs.
• Drive the annual manpower budget planning, rolling forecasts, negotiation of resources and costs with internal stakeholders, align with external market standards and define KPIs for budget compliance.
• Lead the activities in not only in sourcing and screening competent candidates, but have in place a strategy or policy for talent bench-marking, talent assessment and scientific candidate assessments.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to draft and advertise job descriptions, building pools of candidates ahead of time.
• Develop and maintain effective talent bank for proactive recruitments.
• Monitor and optimize sourcing channels to ensure a pipeline of high-quality candidates.
• Drive the ‘Cultural Fitment and Competence’ driven talent acquisition agenda and related assessments in collaboration with the OD team
• Conduct in-depth interviews and assessments to evaluate candidate qualifications, experience, and fit with the Julphar's culture and values.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders, providing guidance and support throughout the hiring process.
• Negotiate employment offers, carry out background verification, conduct of new hires and due diligence assessments.
• Define induction programs, ensuring new employees are quickly integrated and are informed about the organizational structure, culture, standards, policies and procedures.
• Establish a mechanism ensuring high satisfaction level of new hires, define KPI for effectiveness of new hires.
• Ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service within the agreed time frame without compromising quality.
• Collaborate with the Talent Management Team to Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles from the internal talent pool.
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, ensure job offers are complying with the Julphar C&B philosophy and internal /external parity
• Evaluate market trends and standards and internal staffing trends in order to recommend changes to the human resources staffing requirements in line with best industry practices.
• Supports and manages Julphar Emiratization Initiatives and setting strategies for Julphar
• Based on the employee attrition and turnover trends, suggest changes to management in staffing strategies.
• Use metrics / dashboards to create reports and identify areas of improvement for staffing practices
• Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
• Develop Campus Recruitment Plan, participate in employment events and career fairs etc under the Campus Strategy Campaign of the organization.
• Ensure that established recruitment process is followed is updated periodically to instill best recruitment practices within the organization
• In collaboration with the Learning and OD team, ensure that proper Induction and on boarding is at place for each and every candidate and ensure better employee experience
• Monitor key recruitment KPIs, ensuring that Julphar's recruitment initiatives promote a diverse and inclusive workforce supporting the wider strategic objectives.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of the Middle Eastern market, including cultural nuances, regional employment laws, and hiring practices.
|| - Education
||● Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
● Professional HR Certifications like CIPD/ SHRM/ ATD/ HRCI is preferred.
|| - Experience:
||● Over 10 years of experience in talent acquisition, with a mix of agency and internal recruitment experience, preferably in a corporate or professional services environment.
● Previous experience leading a team of recruiters.
● Experience in developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies that align with business objectives.
● End-to-End management of the full-cycle recruiting processes, including sourcing, screening, and hiring top-tier candidates.
● Strong knowledge of employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives.
● Experience building talent market mappings and identifying new sourcing channels.
● Familiarity with various interview techniques for all kinds of employee levels like – skilled, professional and management category.
● Well versed in recruitment analytics , head count budgeting practices, Recruitment automation and technology .
● Knowledge of UAE employment laws and regulations, Middle East Experience is mandatory
|| - Training:
||● Highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
● Having an analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture of the Organization and its core strategies to transform the practice of biased recruitment culture of Julphar.
● High on cost consciousness, having business / financial acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
● Apply a strategic approach to talent acquisition to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
● High on negotiation and problem solving skills.
● Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and decision skills required.
● Able to develop a professional and cooperative relationships with department heads and hiring managers.
● Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
● High level of integrity, self motivation and discipline.
● Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
● Demonstrated KPI achievements, including diversity and inclusion metrics.