Job Ref. ID:
Manager - Project
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Manager Projects – IT
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
The role holder provides management implementation and support as businesses move through project cycle, coordinating maintenance and enhancement efforts to bolster the existing flow of business—largely through an understanding of the business’s resources, knowledge base, and best practices.
Lead the implementation of medium to largescale projects, following Project management, IT strategies that enable Julphar to manage business objectives, there by contributing to Julphar’s vision of providing a better healthcare and to be a leader in pharmaceutical sector in the region.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
• Lead the implementation of medium to largescale projects, following Project management, IT strategies that enable Julphar to manage business objectives.
• Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements and create and manage project budgets.
• Provide guidance to management as well as internal and external stakeholders on project status.
• Assume ownership of project deliverables and day-to-day management of entire project from the beginning to end.
• Setting up Steering, Project committee and communication with the steering committee members and project sponsor
• Monitor and review project progress and resources.
• Facilitate communication with the global team and help conflict resolution, if conflicts arise, escalate issues and seek resolution.
• Facilitate sign offs and Completion of Trainings within the stipulated project timelines.
• Work closely with Line of business, manage Business deliverables, highlight and manage risk.
• Setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
• Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
• Performing quality control on the project throughout to maintain the standards expected.
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing, and summarizing relevant information.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
• Identifying and developing new opportunities with project team.
• Obtaining Business acceptance of project deliverables.
• Managing Business satisfaction within the project transition period.
• Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
• ERP Preferably SAP, project oversight.
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Demonstrated ability to manage/complete projects successfully.
• Strong attention to details and project management skills
• Strong troubleshooting and technical experience and ability to do root cause analysis
• Having an analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture of the Organization.
• Risk assessment ability, understanding the threat and its impact on the business processes.
• The role holder must be a go getter who can lead, facilitate & implement system change
• Must have a solution centric mind to understand issues and solve them within a stipulated time frame, should possess decision making skill for smooth functioning
• Work effectively on assigned projects by ensuring proper resource utilization from the team
• Excellent in stakeholders’ management, team building skill, professional and reliable in approach
• Excellent collaboration skill & customer service mindset to understand the business need
• Demonstrated experience in providing critical input to senior and corporate management
• 4 years Bachelor’s degree in IT is mandatory
• Master's degree in IT is a plus.
• At least 8 – 10 years of IT project management experience and Pharma end-to-end project life cycle, complex Projects with multiple integrations, END to END ERP Implementation Projects and experience managing midsize to large teams.
• Experienced in leading, facilitating and contributing to project workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
• Fluent in English & Arabic as a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft office tools including Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Proficient in using SAP and implementing Project management tool and software across the organizations, for different platforms.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Able to integrate with different and complex SAP Logistics modules.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020