Job Ref. ID:
Facility Management – Projects
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
Technician – the role holder is responsible for assembling and fitting the structural frameworks from iron material such as angle, I-beams, plate steel and others, using required tools and welding equipment. He is also responsible for maintaining and repairing of constructed items containing metal, assisting with construction, welding and sheet metal and resolving immediate safety concerns. In addition to any work assign by Director Manager.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
• Fabricates the metal structures from sketches and drawing.
• Fabricates building system components (metal doors, frames, security handrails, guardrails, interior movable and others.)
• Repairs metal surfaces (e.g. doors, drain covers, fences, gates, grates, tools, parts sports equipment and others.)
• Highly oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• High on Integrity, & overall compliance.
• Positive and approachable manner.
• Good communication and collaboration with team work.
• Ability to manage own task on time under supervisor, and commitment.
• Ability to work under pressure & meet attendance standards. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to accomplish the required tasks to meet deadlines.
● Higher Secondary certificate/Diploma in similar field.
● At least 2 - 4 years’ experience in the same filed.
● Basic Command in English is mandatory & Arabic is a plus (communicating, writing and speaking).
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020