Job Ref. ID:
Biotechnology - Engineering
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
Senior Engineer Electronics/ Instrumentation- the role holder is responsible to adhere with the cGMP Principles and maintain them in an effective manner.
In this role, your responsibilities include attending Planned maintenance and breakdown calls as reported at site. Smart troubleshooting and repairs skills of all process manufacturing equipment, devices, and instruments at site. Ability to predict root cause and diagnose problems with proactive parts replacement plan. Good documentation skills with knowledge and compliance to GAMP and GEP. Passion for adapting, learning and implementing newer technologies, adhering to timelines for tasks.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible to adhere with the cGMP Principles and maintain them in an effective manner and provide engineering support and maintenance activities/
• Troubleshooting/ repairs of all process equipment, instruments, sensors, drives, control panels, PLC units, powersuppliers, field transmitters, actuators, control valves etc.
• Responsible to complete all planned maintenance activities as per schedule.
• Plan and submit updates for critical maintenance spares, tools inventory and field requirements.
• Ensuring timely completion and closure of job notifications, work orders with update on SAP systems.
• Ensuring timely update of all relevant logbooks for maintenance, parts and activities.
• Coordinate with the supervisor for creation, update and revision of SOP’s related to maintenance.
• Responsible to adhere with site safety regulations, reporting supervisor for unsafe and hazard operations and activities.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in electronics/Instrumentation/Mechatronics
• Technical Certifications: Electronics/Electrical Industrial Automation.
• Strong command in English (Communicating, writing and speaking).
• Professional in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.), Data presentation and repots.
• 5 - 8 years of working experience for similar organization in Biopharmaceuticals plants, Vaccine production plants is highly preferred. Food industries /any other related electronics / automation.
• Experience and exposure in maintenance for fermenters, bioreactors, homogenizers, centrifuges, chromatography systems (GE/Cytiva), Autoclaves, Freeze Dryers, Filtration systems, cartridge filling line(Bosch) will be an added advantage.
• GED (Good Engineering Documents): - Strong knowledge of engineering and maintenance documents.
• Exposure and experience in SAP, ERP engineering and parts modules.
• Preventive/corrective maintenance: - Knowledge pf PM/CM planning/scheduling & implementation including planned & unplanned maintenance concept.
• Critical Spare parts control: - knowledge of spare parts inventory, MRP ordering and maintaining the min. reorder level.
• In term of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• High of compliance with strong implementation skills and should be self-starter who needs limited supervision.
• Must be resourceful problem solvers and must possess strong ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines.
• Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skill required.
• Flexibility and adaptability to execute the needs of the department.
• Ability to understand new issues and a quick learner.
• Demonstrates ability in working independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to meet attendance standards. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to accomplish the required tasks to meet deadlines.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020