Job Ref. ID:
Supply Chain – Purchase
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Limited Contract)
Specialist-Direct GMP Raw Materials – the role holder will be responsible for procuring of Pharma Raw Materials Excipient (EXIP) and qualification of vendors in supply chain perspective.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Follows all relevant procurement policies, processes, and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner for Pharma Excipient.
• Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the procurement operations to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
• Smart Selection of Approved Suppliers Based on Approved Specifications, Grade, Price, Quality, Service, Support, Availability, Reliability, Production, Distribution Capabilities, And Supplier’s Reputation and History for Pharma Excipient.
• Negotiate with approved Suppliers to Achieve Best Price Offer and Best Service.
• Review Purchase Requests Received from Planning and R&D for Direct GMP Raw Materials In Terms Of item code, ensuring the accuracy of the description of the items and their quantities, Lead Time, Need by Date & Inventory of Each Material to Guarantee Maximum Value for the company.
• Follow up with concerned and technical departments the specification and any technical part.
• Analyze and Prepare Price Comparisons to Ensure the Compliance with The Agreed Contract Price & Material Purchase History.
• Prepare and follow up on Purchase Orders and Manages Its Approval Process, ensuring on Time Delivery of the Required Quantities and Quality + Providing the supplier with the latest and approved specification.
• Ensuring that purchase orders are provided based on our latest & updated specification, in the right place, in the required quantity, in the right quality and on time.
• Communicating and following up with suppliers regarding purchase orders deliveries.
• Review and check-up the Shipping documents and Monitor Shipments to Ensure That the Goods Are Delivered on Time and Follow Up Undelivered Goods or Problems Trace Shipments.
• Checking and obtaining the approval on the supplier’s COA from the technical department - Q.C before moving the shipment.
• Follow- up the ongoing orders and shipment with the clearance and logistic department and providing them with the required and needed documents from the suppliers.
• Review Approved Suppliers on Regular Basis, To Ensure That There Are at Least Two-three Approved Supplier for Each Item & Set an Action Plan to Fulfil This Objective.
• Issue tracking sheet, Purchase Report Reflecting the Status of Purchase Orders Even They Are Ongoing or Done Orders.
• Review Supplier’s Performance on quality and compliance on a Regular Basis.
• Generate business data and information to support the spend analysis.
• Participate in the optimization of business processes while ensuring full compliance, business continuity at all time and customer satisfaction.
• 5-7 of min. Years’ Experience in the Pharma industry and in the Procurement Department + Experience is a must in Pharmaceutical GMP direct raw material (Excipient)
• Bachelor’s degree of Science, Chemistry, or Pharmacist
• Excellent knowledge with GCC countries Drug Authorities procedures is a plus.
• Excellent Command of English.
• Advanced User of Microsoft Excel and ERP system, Preferred SAP user.
• Negotiation, Analytical, Follow Up Skills.
• Attention to Details.
● In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
● Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
● You must have excellent understanding of Pharmaceutical Business with strong negotiations & Planning skills.
● Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships, must be able to work in a cross-functional environment interacting with other internal and external departments
● Has the understanding on how to align resources and manage others to achieve desired results.
● Must have a solution centric mind to understand issues and solve them within a stipulated time frame, ability to understand new issues quickly and make decisions.
● You are a team player with solid analytical, implantation skills and easily adapt to changing situations.
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
● Must be organized professional, self-motivated to learn new learnings and implement them at workplace
● Strong attention to details, proactive and flexible approach
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020