Job Ref. ID:
Technical Operations – Production
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Specialist - the role holder is responsible to adhere with cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner.Responsible for the implementation of all Julphar’s procedures, and policies and assists the production department in complying with all regulations to increase effectiveness.
Responsible to ensure and monitor the smooth running daily activities of the production department. Must assess current procedures, track production data, manage schedules, maintain important documents, databases, prepare reports, analyze performance, and communicate relevant information to the department.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
● Responsible for ensuring the smooth running day-to-day activities of the production department.
● Prepare a production plan by checking production schedule, studying requirements, clarifying specifications, calculating calibrations, weighing components, assembling materials and stocking supplies.
● Responsible for maintaining and analyzing operational data, documenting all production efforts in appropriate logs, forms, reports and databases.
● Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document processes.
● Responsible to prepare Standard Operating procedure (SOP) for related Plants and updating on the same as required for any changes.
● Monitor production process validation is as per the standard procedures.
● Ensure that the products are manufactured as per the GMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
● Check hygiene & GMP standards in the area.
● Approve the start-up of all activities in coordination with the production Manager as per product specifications.
● Determining Best Use of Resources by implementing operations is cost effective through minimizing the waste (scrap) and rework, maximum capacity utilization with high yields.
● Check raw/production materials as per the material issue voucher (MIV).
● Ensure that the final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
● Perform sterilization and maintenance checks including cleaning out-of-place (COP), cleaning in-place (CIP) and servicing in-place (SIP).
● Monitor operation equipment conditions and make adjustments as needed to comply with production requirements.
● Re-check and confirm the batch processes, details including Batch no., manufacturing and expiry date.
● Check and maintain all related logbooks and records.
● Handle SAP Process , Use SAP to approve work orders, manage equipment and drive maintenance work practices. Generate SAP notification for calibration due or maintenance.
● Review MPI/MFMs for any required changes.
Overseeing human resources department policies, training, and performance reviews.
● Must work in close coordination with the department to gather in-depth understanding of the nature of their function to be able to provide the needed support to it.
● In terms of competency you are highly oriented with a strong sense of accountability & ownership.
● High on process compliance with strong attention to details and process.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
● Professional and should be able to juggle competing priorities.
● Proficient at creating and communicating a clear vision among team members effectively aligning resources and activities to achieve functional area goals.
● Having an analytical mind with ability to think diversely and having strong aptitude
● Must be able to multitask, prioritize tasks without guidance and easily adapt to changing situations.
● Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines.
• 4 years Bachelor Degree in of Pharmacy or Science or any other equivalent field
• At least 6-8 years’ experience in the same filed.
• ● Proven experience in a similar role and with experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare Industry is preferred.
● Excellent Command in English (Communicating, writing and speaking) & Arabic is mandatory.
● Proficient in MS Office.
● Strong Knowledge with SAP System, SOP writing, MFM and GMP compliance.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020