Job Ref. ID:
Business Unit Head
Commercial – Marketing
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Business Unit Head
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The main purpose of this position is to lead, influence, and encourage sales team to achieve agreed sales goal and market share through attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining a workforce, while maintaining the company’s image according to the Julphar policies and professional ethics. Responsible to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability.
Develop the market, by, screening, and evaluating new customers, maintaining the loyal customers of Julphar ensure proper implementation of strategy according to the policies and professional ethics.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Monitor and review company’s project activities and ensure that they are brought to completion within scheduled period of time and budget
Provide effective management to organization’s business activities that have to do with its strategic and financial growth
Build effective relationship with the clients so as to maintain good revenue increase for the organization
Provide a management-level point of contact for key customers. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed.
Coordinate the involvement of sales supports personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met.
Set up the business unit’s strategies for promotional activities
Prioritize coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
Proactively inspect sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
Lead field forecasting efforts among the sales team, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Establish productive relationship with field marketing based on frequent communication, collaboration, and the effective allocation of marketing investment in the marketplace managed.
Direct the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level resources.
Works closely with Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction, and high levels of field sales support.
Responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company
Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
Recruits, hires, and develops associates, utilizing company human resources guidelines and support resources.
Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
• 4 years Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceuticals, Business, Marketing, or related field.
• Master’s in Business Administration is preferred.
• At least 10-12 years of extensive management experience, out of which 5- 6 years of experience in leading and managing commercials operations.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical / Healthcare in a similar role is preferred fitment criteria.
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Customer-oriented approach with strong aptitude and innovative flair of mind.
• Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture of the Organization and its core strategies to transform the Marketing function and bring larger impact to the Organization.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and colleagues
• Excellent communication skills, having highly developed written & verbal presentation ability.
• Motivated and highly organized professional and should be able to juggle competing priorities.
• You have excellent Business Acumen and Strategic Planning skills for diversified Project Management experience coupled with strong influencing skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and project management skills required
• Must have a solution centric mind to understand issues and solve them within a stipulated time frame, should possess decision making skill for smooth functioning
• Strong attention to details, proactive and flexible approach with ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet goals and objectives.
• Proven track record in delivering sales targets that are not only achieved but exceeded.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is preferred.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020