Job Ref. ID:
Sr. Specialist/ Team Leader - Treasury
ACCOUNTS (Finance and Payroll)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Sr. Specialist Treasury– the role holder is responsible to assist Head - Treasury and Cash Management for the Group (Head office and subsidiaries) in UAE, Egypt and other countries as required by carrying out jobs assigned.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head - Treasury, this role is responsible for all Treasury operations and liquidity management for Head office and other territories. Ensure timely and smooth management of daily treasury operations. Organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job are like Group Treasury Policy around Bank Mandates and relevant DOAs.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Loan Operations & Monitoring
• Accountable for periodic Covenant forecasting and monitoring based on cash flow inputs from Finance
• Maintain detailed loan schedules in UAE and other regions along with debt service and reporting timetable.
• Responsible to handle communication and documentation with Banks related to loan operations (e.g. Interest Selection notices, Drawdown requests).
• Coordinate with Finance to prepare management reports on Loan covenants and compliance
Cash & Liquidity Management
• Responsible for Daily Cash and Balance reporting for the group and highlighting key movements
• Ensure timely placement of deposits and minimization of excess cash balances as advised by Head of Treasury.
• Responsible for sweeping of funds on weekly basis for cash pooling
Cash flow reporting & forecasting
• Prepare monthly rolling cash flow forecast for next 6 months.
• Prepare monthly actual/forecast variance analysis and improving accuracy.
• Handle end-to-end process of Bank Account Opening and Closing, and KYC.
• Arrange required Bank forms
• Coordinate for signatures and delivery of documents
• Ensure maintenance of Bank records
• Timely updating of online access for different users
• Implementing duly approved bank mandate/ DOA with the banks
• Issuance/cancellation of bank guarantees with banks
Reporting and Audit
• Manage internal and External audit queries
• Provide support to accounting team for monthly closing
• Treasury/Accountancy qualification (e.g. AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA or overseas equivalent) or Bachelor’s degree in finance, economy or accountancy or equivalent
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Treasury role involving and 5+ years of experience in the finance field with particular focus on bank operations, bank reconciliations and cash flow reporting.
• Professionals having experience in Big 4 audit fits shall be given preference and should have working in similar role for a better fitment of this role.
• Proven Experience in SAP TRM and TMS is preferable
• In terms of competency, you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Must have a solution centric mind to understand issues and solve them within a stipulated time frame, ability to understand new issues quickly and make decisions.
• Strong analytical skills with an attention to details and accuracy.
• Must have excellent negotiation skill as the job is centered on communication with external authorities.
• Superior mathematical and monitoring skills required for the success of this role.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills required.
• Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with Department HODs.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
• Motivated and highly organized professional and should be able to juggle competing priorities.
• Fluent in English (communicating, writing and speaking) & Arabic is preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
• Advanced excel based financial modeling skills with familiarity with debt structuring models
• Strong Treasury knowledge especially on Cash management and Treasury operations
• Understanding on bank relationship management.
• Basic understanding of Bank operations and Banking product and services
• Familiarity with Bloomberg or other Treasury tools will be added advantage
• Familiarity with LMA loan documentation clauses and customary covenants
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020