Job Ref. ID:
Trainee - AS&T
Analytical Science & Technology (Quality)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Contract Basis Employment
Trainee work under the supervision of the Manager – AS & T, perform method validation and verification activities. Your responsibilities include writing and executing of method validation protocol and reports.
Trainee will work in a detail-oriented, compliant manner in a fast-paced, moderately stressful environment, on multiple concurrent projects.
The trainee is expected to perform review of generated data for conformance to approved quality standards and must report any nonconformance or deviations to management in a timely manner for immediate required action.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for Daily set-up, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of instrumentation such as HPLC, UV, GC, KF, FTIR, and A.AS in accordance with written SOPs
• Participate in protocol development and execution for test method validation / verification and related activities
• Maintain lab work area and documentation in a neat and orderly fashion
• Maintain data within a laboratory notebook in a legible, organized, and compliant manner, and transcribes or enters data into necessary records in an accurate and timely manner
• Review generated data in a timely manner and elevates any Non-Conformance, Out of Specification, or other Deviation to Laboratory Management promptly for further investigation.
• Perform investigative testing or other functions to assist with laboratory investigations.
• Work in support of development projects and may require weekend, off-shift work, or overtime as necessary to complete high priority work assignments.
• Follow procedures and completes required documentation or updates as appropriate as part of Periodic review process
• Work on development products, methods and projects to support R&D initiatives.
• Work with laboratory software, or proprietary software as needed.
• Follow GLP, GMP and safety procedures and maintain hygienic conditions in lab.
• Responsible for evaluation of column as per the Qualification, Calibration and Evaluation schedule.
• Perform the calibration and Label the Instrument and complete related SOP Attachment after.
• Post graduate degree in Pharmacy/ Science from reputed University.
• At least one year experience. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
• High on accountability & ownership.
• Ability to handle a high volume of tasks within a given timeline and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and easily adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• High on compliance, with implementation skills.
• Strong attention to details, with ability to understand new learnings and implant in workplace.
• Having a good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Must be able to manage time and set priorities.
• Should be ready and willing to learn and stretch oneself.
• Motivated, highly organized, focused, and hardworking.
• Fluent in English (Communicating , speaking and writing)
• Proficient with Microsoft office.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020