Job Ref. ID:
Engineer - Electronics
Maintenance - Electronics (Non Sterile Area)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Engineer - Electronics
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Engineer Electronics – the role holder is responsible to adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner.
In this role, your responsibilities include interpreting data, providing cost and time estimates, testing systems and writing up improvement plans, evaluating electronic equipment, components, and systems to satisfy business needs. You should have a passion for technology and able to prioritize tasks, solve problems, and deliver work to strict deadlines.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible to adhere with cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner and provide engineering support and maintenance activities.
• Monitor all safety activities of Engineering Section.
• Responsible to keep software backup (PLC, HMI, etc.) for all Production & Packaging machines.
• Prepare Preventive Maintenance of all Packaging & Production machines in the assigned area.
• Responsible for the overhauling and up grading of old machines, if required.
• Ensure the Maintenance of each equipment is carried out as per the Support Recommendation and Instruction manual.
• Work on Breakdown by Regular Inspection and Implementation in each related equipment.
• Responsible for the Breakdown, Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance of all related equipment.
• Generate work Completion report, Log Books and Daily Activity Reports.
• Complete Log Books of all Maintenance (Breakdown & Preventive Maintenance) carried out on each equipment for future reference
• Check the daily notifications and Job Orders from the SAP Coordinator.
• Coordinate with SAP Coordinator to complete the all pending notifications from different Users and Preventive Maintenance.
• Provide technical support and training on new equipment and ensure timely completion of training.
• Assist and support other departments and define specifications related to equipment, components and systems.
• 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Technology Engineering.
• At least 5-6 years’ experience in similar organization in Pharmaceutical is preferred, Food Industries/ any other related electronics/ automation
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• High on Compliance with strong implementation skills and should be self-starter who needs limited supervision
• Must be a resourceful problem solvers and must possess strong ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines.
• Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills required.
• Flexibility and adaptability to execute the needs of the department.
• Ability to understand new issues and strong agility on taking right decisions.
• Demonstrated ability in working independently and as part of a team
• Ability to meet attendance standards. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to accomplish the required tasks to meet deadlines
• Technical certifications: - Electronics/Electrical Industrial Automation
• Good knowledge in PLC/HMI and machines maint & Troubleshooting
• GED (Good Engineering Documents): - Strong knowledge of engineering and maint documents.
• Preventive/corrective maintenance: - knowledge of PM/CM planning/scheduling & implementation including planned & unplanned maintenance concept.
• Critical Spare Parts Control: - knowledge of spare parts inventory, ordering and maintaining the min. reorder level.
• Strong command in English (communicating, writing and speaking).
• Professional in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020