Job Ref. ID:
Medical Information Officer - Omani National
Sales & Marketing
Medical Information Officer
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Medical Information Officer will be responsible for promoting Julphar’s products and services to healthcare providers, working as trusted advisor for Julphar’s customers and facilitating their buying decisions through providing therapeutic solutions that meet their needs and expectations while maintaining the company’s image according to the company policies and professional ethics.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Establishes and maintains good relationship in workplace.
• Meets or exceed sales targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
• Develops and manages an assigned sales territory.
• Executes sale and marketing plan in your assigned territory.
• Implements territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & Visit frequency).
• Delivers customer-centric activities in coordination with direct manger.
• Organizes audio-visual activities for healthcare providers as per business need in coordination with direct manager.
• Maintains records system; daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
• Plans work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
• Attends company meetings regularly as per direct manager instruction.
• Responsible for keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals.
• Monitors competitor’s sales and marketing activities and reporting all report to direct manager.
• Responsible for staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
• Submits daily & monthly to direct manager as per country reporting system.
• Responsible for effective use of company promotional tools, FMS (Free medical sample) and service to achieve assigned target.
• Responsible for ongoing prospecting for new business opportunities.
• Builds desired skills, knowledge and attitude in coordination with direct coach.
Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or related science.
Have a minimum of three years experience for Omani candidates.
At least 2-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Preferably Omani National only.
• Preferred language as per country business needs.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Listening and persuasive skills.
• Ambitious, dynamic & team player.
• Persistence, dedicated and self – motivated.
• Willing to learn.
• Positive mind-set.
• Excellent Time & territory management skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020