Job Ref. ID:
Portfolio Manager – Anti Infectives
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Develop strategic marketing road maps and plans including pricing and promotional planning through managing Anti Infectives Therapeutic Area Management Analysis by exploring better solutions for existing business and also to identify growth opportunities.
You will executes the sales promotional activities, placing the advertisements, and other marketing strategies.
Responsible for product introduction & managing product life cycle.
You will drive global marketing initiatives and prepare effective strategies to position all processes according to business requirement and ensure optimal support to all global strategies.
Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the assigned TA, along with controlling budgets effectively and allocate resources amongst projects.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Determines/meets annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Sustains rapport with key customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying HCPs requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy.
• Analyzing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any.
• Improves product marketability and profitability and Market share by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Assist Country Managers, local product managers, Marketing Coordinators in preparing cycle plans by developing messages platforms, target specialties, and indications.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Oversees the working of the other sales supporting workforce who are responsible for the actual implementation of the marketing strategies.
• Conducts training, handholding and monitoring the performance of the Marketing Support Staffs in the regional markets
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining, and developing Personal/Professional networks with KOLs, participating in professional organizations/conferences.
• Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy / Biology/Medicine) . Master’s Degree in Business / Marketing Management is a plus!
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing primarily from Pharmaceuticals or FMCG Industry.
• Broad Marketing Experience and therapy specific market knowledge in AFME region is must.
• Experience working with matrixed, geographically distributed and functionally diverse work groups is preferred.
In terms of Competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership,
Customer-oriented approach with strong aptitude
Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture.
Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitask and Project Management experience
You are a team leader with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage team in good spirit.
Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the business, operations, Product Development function and other key stakeholders is required.
You have excellent Business Acumen and Strategic Planning skills for diversified portfolio management coupled with strong influencing skills
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020