Job Ref. ID:
QA – Clerk (Batch Review & Release team Replacement)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The main responsibility of the role holder is to adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner. Responsible to coordinate with batch review team (Receiving and distribution of batch files and updating the tracker).
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for receiving of manufacturing documents from all Julphar sites
• Responsible for receiving of Packaging documents from Physical Lab
• Checking the received batch file and accompanying documents
• Making entry of Batch details in the release tracker
• Compiling of Manufacturing and Packaging documents for review
• Coordinating with Quality control to receive COA prior to release
• Deliver the Batch Documents after release for Archiving
• Perform any other work assigned by the Team Leader/ QA Manager.
• Secondary school/Intermediate passed out
• A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in similar field.
• Prior experience in handling similar role will ensure better fitment
• High on communication and collaboration, having an ability to manage multiple things at a time
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Must be able to manage tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Good command in English (Communicating, writing and speaking)
• Good prioritizing skills and being able to make a just decision also in case of (time) pressure;
• Flexible learning abilities, Advanced knowledge of Product and GMP/Quality systems
• Advanced knowledge in MS-office (Word & Excel)
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
• Proven understanding and well-disciplined while dealing with all stakeholders.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020