Job Ref. ID:
Trainee – Microbiology
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The trainee will be responsible to perform Microbiology tasks in Quality Control Department. He/She will be requested to adhere with cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. He/She will use computer programs that will undertake handling and data entry such as tables and reports.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• To perform pouring of media plates
• To perform sampling and analysis of water samples.
• To perform environmental monitoring.
• Must be a Graduate of MSc or B.Sc Microbiology
• Preferably Male with 0-2 years of experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Has own initiative and can work in a team.
• Highly motivated, organized and has a hard working attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Must be ready to work in shifts.
• Knowledgeable with the procedure of Environmental monitoring especially in sterile formulations, procedure for water sampling and analysis.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel).
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020