Job Ref. ID:
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS(Production, Packaging, Manufacturing,pp cap,In process, weighing area
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Production - Technician
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
To adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in effective manner. Be aware of general system, documents flow, personal and material flow according to the respected SOP.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
1.To receive the raw material for batch processing.
2.To prepare the dispensing area, formulation area and filtration area for batch processing.
3.To keep the formulation tanks, vessels, dispensing tools in proper clean condition by CIP and SIP (if applicable).
4.To carry out integrity of gas and liquid filters.
5.To assist the supervisor in dispensing and formulation activities.
6.Assist the supervisor in disinfectant preparation.
7.To carry out the related documentation of the above activities in check lists, log books, filter cards, MFMs and documents.
8. Keep the shop floor sanitized as per cGMP/SOP.
9. To carry out any other job assigned by the Supervisor.
• At least Higher Secondary Education/Fresh Graduates or with Diploma in any life sciences / chemical engineering.
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Technician.
• Experience of 2 year in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is an advantage.
• Work in any shifts or time schedule.
• Good health/hygienic standard.
• Commitment & respect
• Honesty and Integrity
• Basic understanding and communication skills for English language.
• Basic computer knowledge.
Team player, problem solver, able to follow instructions and procedures.
Common Operating System, MS Office
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020