Job Ref. ID:
General Accountant - UAE Nationals Only
ACCOUNTS (Finance and Payroll)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Accountant is responsible to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. The role holder is the custodian of all kind of accounting tasks, the responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
The Accountant will provide the accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of Julphar business, while ensuring that all transactions/ tasks are compliant with tax regulations.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Expense review and analysis
• Prepare journal vouchers in SAP after verification of supporting documents.
• Summarizing marketing expenses & preparing the monthly expense report.
• Preparation of online payments by verifying documentation.
• Maintain accounting controls by following SOPs.
• Preparation of monthly provision by coordinating with relevant departments & countries.
• Petty cash processing and timely reimbursements.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry etc.
• Providing monthly cash flow requirements to the treasury.
• Follow-ups to close the monthly expenses
• Performing material inwards documentation in the system
• Making VAT entries & support finance team to submit the VAT claims
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Perform a periodic review of all transactions
• Bachelors ( 4 years) / Masters in Finance
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in Finance department in similar role
• Experience in Pharmaceutical/ Manufacturing company preferred
• Experience in ERP preferably SAP is highly recommended
• Solid Financial Knowledge with strong Accounting Skill
• High on communication and collaboration and compliance adherence
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Must be able to manage tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Good command in English (Communicating, writing and speaking)
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Good Communication skills in English
• Good accounting skills
• Knowledge of VAT regulations in the country
• Pharma or manufacturing experience is a plus
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated professional who manages task and time with precision
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020