Job Ref. ID:
Officer – Technology Transfer
Research & Development
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Officer – Technology Transfer
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
• Adhere to the cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. Ensuring hundred percent in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Responsible for smooth Technology Transfer to and from Julphar sites and for successful commercialization of the product to the Plants.
• Transfer developed processes to the Manufacturing Team. Writing and approving technology transfer document including protocols, reports, check lists and master batch records.
• Maintaining awareness of relevant new and current technologies, capabilities, and effectively share this knowledge with teams.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Execution and participation in multiple projects, set objectives and prioritize activities to meet the milestones in a fast pace environment.
• To ensure strict adherence to approved project milestone & timelines under the supervision of department management.
• To evaluate the feasibility of the technology, transfer dossier regarding manufacturing.
• To verify the availability of the needed items for teach transfer projects, including raw materials, packaging materials, machines and tooling (if required).
• Preparing the tech transfer document including protocols, reports and Master batch records.
• To monitor and participate in the execution of the technology transfer projects (in and out) to ensure smooth tech transfer.
• Support the evaluation, remediation and optimization of products and processes using statistical tools to ensure safety, quality, delivery and cost standards
• Adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. Ensuring hundred percent in compliance with all applicable regulations, work performed in area of responsibility is conducted in right manner.
• Responsible for the successful transfer of processes into production. Ensure process scalability and manufacturability.
• Responsible for evaluation of technical dossiers for feasibility
• To maintain communication channels and maintain effective dialogue with Technology Transfer Partner and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth & successful execution of TT projects.
• Supporting manufacturing of pilot/scale-up batches with necessary documentation and technology transfer of products and processes to production.
• Assisting the management in preparing the budget of the individual product and overall project.
• Bachelor Degree either in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, or any related scientific field Master’s degree in pharmacy is an advantage.
• At least 4-6 years of experience in Technology Transfer/Product Development/Research and Development in a Pharmaceutical field.
• In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
• Officer Tech transfer is a critical resource for Julphar and must demonstrate strong aptitude , technical knowledge and very strong adherence to Compliance
• Effective oral and written (English) communication skill set. Requires proficient presentation and technical writing abilities.
• Self-starter with ability to adjust schedules in order to meet commitments
• You have excellent Business Acumen and Strategic Planning skills for diversified Project Management experience coupled with strong influencing skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and project management skills required
• Demonstrated experience in providing critical input to the function and always showcase ability to work in a team , without bringing conflict in actions.
• Demonstrated project management and technical leadership capabilities.
• Knowledge of Chemical Processes, principles of unit operations of pharmaceuticals equipment and relevant production techniques of different dosage forms.
• Taking international work assignments to all Julphar sites including but limited to KSA, Sudan, Algeria, Egypt, Ethiopia.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020