|Job Ref. ID:
||SAP ABAP and FIORI Consultant
||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||UAE (RAK head office)
||Information Technology - SAP ABAP and FIORI Consultant
||Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
||The SAP ABAP and FIORI Consultant is responsible for performing ABAP/FIORI development, programming, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules. The consultant will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects and ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
|Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
• Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
• Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
• Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
• Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
• Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
• Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
• Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
• Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
• Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
• Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
• Designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAP Script and Smart Forms.
• Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
• Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation.
• Corrections/additions in existing reports/forms and other enhancements.
• Analyzing some technical related SAP notes when it’s required to implement.
• Implement SAP FIORI Out of the box applications.
• Develop scope and technical architecture of the State of Michigan’s SAP FIORI landscape.
• Monitor SAP notes and resolve complex issues with the State’s implementation of the SAP FIORI application.
• Integrate SAP Portal and SAP FIORI applications as a single Sign On.
• Enable, configure and customized SAP FIORI Launchpad Designer.
• Perform SAP FIORI security, system administration, roles setup, FIORI Launchpad groups, role mapping.
• Develop SAP FIORI Applications, customization, and configuration.
• Develop an end to end Architecture including System landscape, SAML Integration, SSO, certs deployment, reverse proxy configurations, version control and roll out strategy.
• Modify standard FIORI apps using the SAP WebIDE (local install, cloud access) /Eclipse IDE tools when required.
• Prepare an end to end architecture and detailed tasks list for security, basis teams.
• Develop a FIORI themed design to modified the theme for client specific Branding.
• Work with security to assign security roles, catalogs and groups in Gateway server and ECC backend.
• Perform FIORI SPRO tasks to enable the FIORI apps.
• Coordinate Test id’s, created test scripts, helped in creating the training materials, cutover preparation, and go-live support.
|| - Education
||• Degree or Certificate in Computer Science or Information Technology.
|| - Experience:
||• Minimum of 8 years of ABAP experience with at least 3 years Fiori Background
|| - Training:
||• Certificate of training in SAP
||• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects.
• Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions.
• Excellent conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage/complete projects successfully.
• Develop test data and analyze problems in programs.
• Forms Development – Adobe Forms, SAPScript, Smartforms.
• User exits, BADI, enhancement spots
• Exposure on interfaces using IDOC/File, Transfer/Proxy
• Exposure to 3-4 of the following SAP modules: MM, SD, PP, FICO, WM
• Capable of simplifying / communicating technical information to business users
• Strong troubleshooting and technical experience and ability to do root cause analysis