Job Ref. ID:
Management Trainee - HR
HUMAN RESOURCES (Personnel, recruitment, Labor Law, Julphar Training center)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Management Trainee - HR
Part time Employment
HR Interns work under the supervision of the HR Manager to provide administrative support to the Talent Management and OD function in Corporate HR of Julphar.
The Management trainee is a role which learns from the industry and bridges the gap of Academic and with corporate wide implementation.
The Management Trainee is a unique resource who can be groomed by department mentors and who strengthen the bench strength of any organization.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Undertake all the assignments given by the personal coach
• Complete all assigned tasks and assist with the specific Project work
• Participate in meetings and other learning opportunities wherever applicable
• Observe and learn from experienced staff members from the HR Department
• Should gain knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes
• Fulfill any requirements and meet goals set out at the start of the internship
• Prepare documents and update records as per the desired framework and template
• Assist the HR Manager in conducting training for Goal Setting training
• To review and draft documents under the guidance from HR Manager
• To support the Team leader within HR to develop online, classroom and hands trainings on SMART Goal Setting to ensure employees are engaged and facilitated properly from the concept point of view
• Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management from a reputed University
• Previous user of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• • Fluent in oral and written English communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a good team player with strong collaboration skill
• Good communication and the ability to follow instructions
• Excellent typing speed and accuracy of spelling and grammar, layout, and content formation essential.
• Highly organized and efficient approach required
• Ability to manage varying needs and prioritizing to ensure best business results of the function
• Should be ready and willing to learn and stretch oneself
• Must be willing to spend three or six months with the company
• Ability to manage time and set priorities.
• Skilled in HR Concepts - Using HR understanding rules and methods to comprehend problems.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020