Job Ref. ID:
Sales Manager – Key Accounts
SALES - UAE
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Sales Manager – Key Accounts
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
Sales Manager - Key Accounts is responsible to manage the end to end B2B sales & marketing activities within his defined territory in Region Intercontinental. The role holder is responsible for B2B sales operations, meeting product wise revenue targets and managing the business in the territory.
The person will work & develop the market as per the given strategic direction, by sourcing, screening, and evaluating new customers and maintaining the loyal customers of Julphar.
The person is an on-ground Ambassador of the Organisation and should always showcase Julphar’s core values and business ethics in every action, while maintaining the company’s image & reputation
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Key Result Areas
• Implement properly the sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and ensure target setting and achievement for the sales team
• Regularly review sales data and create reports for senior management
• Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
• Monitoring sales performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and proper reporting
• Meet Key Accounts within a given area to support their needs
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for new business development
• Utilize business intelligence tools to provide sales insights to the team
• Ensure appropriate communication and transparency of all account related activities to internal and external customers
• Ensure collaboration with internal stakeholders to achieve budget goals and outputs for the assigned territory
• Must showcase the ability in relevant soft skills including customers relationship management, continuous improvement, conflict resolution and team building activities
• Plan and execute sales meetings to help provide feedback and sales insights
• Collaborate with multiple teams in HO like Marketing , Operations , Regulatory , Finance , Legal & Medical Affairs to determine their challenges in hand and prioritize solutions
• Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst colleagues
• A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business.
• Must be highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership with a mind to accept changes
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
• Adapt at identifying issues, driving to root cause and showcase the ability of strong negotiation & problem solving skill
• Having a Strategic and Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture
• Very strong Planning and Monitoring Skill, excellent time management, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitasking ability
• You are a team leader with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage internal / external stakeholders in good spirit.
• Bsc of Pharmacy or related science. MBA Degree is a plus
• Minimum of 3 years of B2B Sales experience in Asia Pacific / CIS / LATAM markets and 5 years within the pharmaceutical industry
• Must be experienced in managing complex and sensitive operational challenges.
• Must possess good working knowledge of Distributor / Agents operations, Government accounts, tendering processes, contracting and pricing methods (wherever applicable in the country)
• Strong proven experience with high business acumen in analysing business processes and its proper implementation
• Ability to clearly, accurately and appropriately communicate in English with international customers in writing and/calls
Excellent Microsoft Office and computer skills; advance Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Functional knowledge of the RA/Clinical aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, moderate understanding of Pharma supply chain and drug distribution channels etc
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020