Job Ref. ID:
Portfolio Manager – Gastro Care
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Portfolio Manager will lead relevant global teams promoting Gastro brands by influence. She/he will be responsible to set strategies and develop tailored customized tactics & plans per country per brand and will follow implementation of the plans thereafter while controlling managing expenditure to assure achievement of brand profit.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
The role will be responsible to expand and enrich the gastro portfolio by launch of new strategic brands in UAE and accelerate geographical expansion of the gastro brands globally after studying market opportunities.
In her/his role will align & coordinate with various stakeholders within RAK HQ, this includes; business development, product development, regulatory, supply chain, design, medical, sales operations & finance. Meanwhile she/he will be responsible to unify promotional message for the gastro care as a unit and per brand through working with Julphar’s regional marketing, country managers and relevant field force.
Development of global marketing plans and tailored marketing plan per strategic brand per country and follow its implementation to ensure optimal execution, similarly preparation of cycle plans to be delivered to each relevant team during Julphar’ s quarterly cycle meetings.
Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying HCPs requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy / Biology/Medicine). Master’s Degree in Business / Marketing Management is a plus!.
• Have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience of marketing Rx/OTC brands.
• Experience in launching new brands and developing clear differentiation, positioning and tailored strategies per country.
• Previous experience of launch &/ or relaunch of new brands.
• Marketing Experience within AFME region
• Gastro experience is a plus.
• Experience working with matrixed, geographically distributed and functionally diverse work groups is preferred.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
• 30-40% of the job will require traveling.
• Knowledge in strategic and business planning will be an advantage.
• Proven ability to build strong partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders is required.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020