Job Ref. ID:
Biotech / Insulin Plant / ‎Engineering & Operations / Clean Utilities ‎
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Plant Operator will adhere with the cGMP Principles and maintain them in an effective manner. He will also adhere with the standard operating procedures for effective operation of the systems (water treatment plant, Clean Utilities, PUW storage & distribution, WFI Generation, storage & distribution, Clean Steam Generation & Distribution). He will ensure the operations are within the allowed limit as per the cGMP guidelines and process design.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for operation of Clean Utility, Water Treatment System, CIP & Waste Water System.
• Prepares the standard operating procedures (SOP) (Operation, cleaning, sanitization) and ensures its implementation. Update SOPs as per current practice.
• Preparing documents, daily check records, SOPs, job requests register, preventive maintenance records, planners and technical documents.
• Responsible to log, maintain and control of all process parameters.
• Analyzes the water parameters and maintain them within the allowable limits.
• Follows the standard operating procedures and MSDS for handling of chemicals.
• Maintains the cleaning and good housekeeping for the system.
• Adheres with the safety principles and perform all activities in a safe and environmentally conscious manner.
• Reports all activities related to the Clean Utilities, WTP, CU & WWS to superiors.
• Improve systems efficiency to reduce maintenance and operation costs.
• Coordinates the work with the maintenance team and ensure that all the equipment is properly maintained to guarantee smooth production without sudden interruptions.
• Responding to emergency calls after duty hours.
• Responsible for issuing, updating and completing the maintenance notifications/maintenance orders in SAP for respective jobs carried out.
• Diploma in Engineering field of Chemical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical or industrial training courses in relevant field.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in the same field.
• Hard worker.
• Able to read, write, understand, and speak English language.
• Basic knowledge of machine operation.
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
• Good Computer skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020