Job Ref. ID:
Water Treatment Plant Operator
Maintenance – Utilities
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Maintenance - Water Treatment Plant Operator
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
To adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Water Treatment Equipment’s (Reverse Osmosis, De-Ionizer, Softener, Pure Steam Generator, Distillers, DIW loop and WFI Loop & SCADA systems & HMI).
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for water plant operation & maintenance and shift activities
• Perform the preventive maintenance as per schedule and document all the activities & events.
• Responsible for monitoring the quality parameters and data recordings, Taking the readings and log in the daily performance log books of the WTP
• Responsible to maintain the daily historical trend data’s from all SCADA Monitoring System. Plant alarm monitoring and logging in the Alarm Log Sheet and reporting deviations to officers
• Analyze the water quality parameters of water plants and maintain within the acceptance limit. Filling water treatment chemical as per the requirement
• Attend the breakdown, trouble shooting and rectify with priority of the above equipment’s
• Documentation and keep the operations and maintenance records updated for Internal & External Regulatory Audits.
• Follow-up of WTP consumables.
• Daily inspections of water plant and related areas and reporting the status to officers
• Follow ups of routine plant related activities, Keep the plant & equipment clean & aseptic condition.
• All maintenance and report should be completed on time with no errors.
• Reads and follows operation & maintenance SOP’s.
• Responsible to follow safety during work and WTP plant.
• 2 years- ITI in mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 year experience. Or 3 years Diploma in mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 3 year experience.
• Candidate should have minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in operation and maintenance of RO systems, deionizers, distillers, pure steam generators, WFI and purified water systems.
good documentation & communication skill in English
• Knowledge of water treatment process and equipment, SCADA systems, control panels & PLC, troubleshooting capabilities.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020