Job Ref. ID:
Maintenance – Electrical
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Supervisor will adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner and he will be responsible for all activities for Maintenance Equipment in Electrical Section.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for all activates of Engineering Section in Shift.
• Responsible for Preventive / Breakdown maintenance of Generators, Transformers, Ring Main Units and Distribution panels.
• Troubleshoot electrical equipment breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services.
• Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
• Inspect work to ensure compliance with standard procedures and electrical assignments.
• Responsible for lighting system for plants, Administration and warehouse.
• Maintenance and replacement of UV traps in all over plants.
• Reports discovered technical faults and safety risks to the shift engineer.
• Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and files and prepare reports.
• Gets the daily notifications and job order from the SAP coordinator.
• Coordinates with SAP coordinator to complete the all pending notification from different user and preventive maintenance.
• Responsible to fulfill internal training and internal audit records.
• Prepares for internal & external audits with required records.
• Reads and follows maintenance SOP’s.
• Responsible to follow safety during work.
• 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5-10 years’ experience working in the same field.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Has positive mind-set attitude.
• Effective encouragement skills.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Knowledgeable with all types of HV, LV and switchgear equipment.
• Understands all aspects of electrical installation and maintenance.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020