Job Ref. ID:
Maintenance / Sterile Plants
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Mechatronics Engineer will adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner and he will be responsible for all activities related to mechatronics Maintenance Equipment in Sterile Plants (JII, JVIII, and JIX).
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Excellent practical experience of electronic control system & PLC applications.
• Extensive experience in control systems such as Motion control, robotics, and process control.
• Strong knowledge of analog and digital control systems, thermodynamics process, microprocessors, control system and instrumentation, machine design& up gradation.
Extensive knowledge and experience with electromechanical systems
• Applied mechatronics and other automated solutions for elctromechanical systems and automation of industrial tasks.
• Ability to handle sophisticated machine technology and mechatronics systems.
• Diagnose, investigate and troubleshooting of different control systems including (PLC,TIA,HMI, Pneumatics controls, hydraulics, robotics..etc)
• Vast experience in Electro Mechanical machines and standard automotive testing methodologies
• Wide knowledge in Mechatronics, Electronic, Electrical and programing of PLC Control Systems
• Proficient understanding of displacement, pressure, temperature, acceleration, sensors and electric servo motors and solenoid control
• Outstanding knowledge of servo motors and drives of the mechanisms
• Ability to ensure reliability of electronic component
• Assisted departments in packaging and production of electronics such as circuit boards and control panels.
• Developed component drawings in a 2D- 3D software.
• Coordinated with component suppliers and machine manufacturer and ensured availability of spare parts components for production equipment’s
• Responsible to keep software backup (PLC, HMI, etc.) for all Production & Packaging machines.
• Proficiency in computer applications related to industrial maintenance work
• Monitors all safety activities of Engineering Section in shifts.
• Prepares Preventive Maintenance of all Packaging & Production machines
• Responsible for the overhauling and up grading of old machines, if required.
• Ensures the Maintenance of each equipment is carried out as per the Support Recommendation and Instruction manual.
• Responsible for the Breakdown, Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance of all related equipment.
• Generates work Completion report, Log Books and Daily Activity Reports.
• Responsible for the carry out any modification and follow up the same with the supplier
• Responsible to fulfill internal training and internal audit and external audit records.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechatronics, Engineering) or equivalent.
• At least 5 plus years’ experience working in the same field.
• Strong experience in PLC, TIA SCADA/HMI/VFD Programming: PLC Languages (Ladder, Statement lists, Function blocks etc)
• Good communication and team work skills; capability to own tasks in a matrix organization and across functional borders.
• Automation packages (Siemens Step7, TIA Portal, WinCC, Wonderware SCADA)
• Knowledgeable with all types of electronics, its parts and operation.
• Understands all aspects of electronics’ installation and maintenance.
• Hands on work, panel wiring and mechanical set-up.
• Basic understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic control circuits.
Involved with the integration of mechanical engineering, automation processes and control, product design and electronics applied to diverse industries but not limited to manufacturing, processing, programming of PLC automation
Solid Knowledge in engineering and its practical applications with high level of root cause analyzing and problem solving approach
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020