Job Ref. ID:
Trainee / Intern
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The trainee will be responsible in carrying out inspection and analysis for different materials or products, usually through operation of various Quality Controls’ equipment. He/She will be requested to adhere with cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. She will use computer programs that will undertake handling and data entry such as tables and reports.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for chemical analysis according to approved specifications, test methods and other quality procedures and performs related calculations efficiently.
• Uses different laboratory equipment and have control over their functions and cleanliness to achieve various analytical goals.
• Follows GLP, GMP and safety procedures and maintain hygienic conditions in lab.
• Handles pharmaceutical textbooks, interpret monographs and search through different types of pharmacopeias.
• Prepares volumetric and/or test solutions as required through the analysis.
• Maintains records and ensure proper documentation of the analysis and enter data on SAP.
• Must be a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy.
Fresh Graduate or at least 1 year experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Has own initiative and can work in a team.
• Highly motivated and organized.
• Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Proficient with Computer Software Application.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020