Job Ref. ID:
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS(Production, Packaging, Manufacturing,pp cap,In process, weighing area
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Production - Technician
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The purpose of this position is to supervise and maintain the manufacturing operations in Julphar XII sterile fill finish facility as per the cGMP norms and respective guidelines.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Premises check and follow up:
Material Follow up & Personnel follow up.
Environments monitoring Parameters.
Equipment check Follow up:
Calibration &preventive Maintenance in accordance with GMP principles.
• Receiving and reviewing raw and primary Packaging Materials
• Material Preparation, CIP & SIP: formulation tank, Mobile tanks, Sterile filling tanks, Washing and Sterilization of cartridges, plunger stoppers and combi-seals, Filtration, Filling Machine Parts.
• Processing: Dispensing raw materials, Formulation, Material preparation, Filtration, Filling, Inspection, Labeling, and Shipment in accordance with GMP Principle.
• Manufacturing methods “MFM”, process flow charts, process description and in-process control check tests.
• Review all calculations related to the manufacturing process and material requisitions
• Documentation: on line updation and maintaining the GMP documents in accordance with the regulatory requirement.
• Staff training
• Handling of SAP processes
• Coordination with the Engineering department for all Engineering work: HVAC, Water system, Validation.
• Candidates with minimum qualification of Bachelor of Pharmacy or life science can apply.
• The ideal candidate should have minimum experience of 3-4 years in sterile injectable manufacturing.
• Able to lead a team, work independently and work in shifts.
• Must be able to understand Basic English and communicate properly.
• Must understand the processes and adhere to it efficiently.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020