Job Ref. ID:
Packaging Technician ‎- Pen Assembly
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS(Production, Packaging, Manufacturing,pp cap,In process, weighing area
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Production - Technician
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The purpose of this position is to support Secondary packaging in Julphar XII sterile fill finish facility, Pen/ Cartridge filling line for its routine manufacturing functions as per the cGMP norms
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• To adhere with the cGMP norms and follow the Standard Operating Procedure as defined.
• To perform operations related to Secondary Packaging as per the production plan and as per the Instruction of Shift In-Charge.
• To operate and clean the equipment, instrument or accessories used during the routine production activities as per the SOP.
• To perform the preparation of area and accessories as per the requirement and as per the SOP.
• To verify the transfer of secondary packaging materials issued from and returned to Stores and Printing Area.
• To record the data of cleaning, operations and related works in the respective logs in a timely manner.
• To follow Data Integrity within work environment without fail as per the defined procedure.
• To assist in other unit operations as and when required or as instructed by the section head.
• Candidates with minimum qualification of Diploma in any filed can apply.
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum experience of 3 year in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Experience of pen assembly machine operation and secondary packaging is a plus.
• Able to work independent, and work in shifts and collaborate with the team.
• Must be able to understand Basic English and communicate properly.
• Must be having the basic knowledge about the cleanroom classifications, contaminants and clean room behavior.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020