Job Ref. ID:
Sales & Marketing
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Sales Coordinator will provide the necessary office support to the field force sales team and coordinating sales-related activities within the company. The Coordinator will contribute in achieving the company objectives, sales targets and other sales activities & will be directly reported to the country manager.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• SFE & Managing the data of CRM software to provide the sales team with the needed business support & performance evaluation.
• Managing & preparing various month ending sales analysis reports & presentations.
• Perform reporting of business data in order to support Company decision, In Particular Carry out the analysis of market data and the performance of the field force.
• Attends sales meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes.
• Working closely & communicating with different cross functions (Sales, Marketing /SFE/Finance/Supply chain) to ensure the best coordination & effectively support to the field force team.
• Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form.
• Ensure the inventory of custom sales presentation materials such as brochures, promotional materials and presentation folders is always up to date
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in sales & business management.
• Excellent communication & business writing skills.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
• Strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
• self-motivated; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, such as PowerPoint, word & excel (Including Pivot tables & VLOOKUP).
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020