Job Ref. ID:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Microbiology Analyst will be responsible for carrying out inspection of different materials / products through various Quality Control equipment and analytical techniques. He will be requested to adhere with cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. He will use computer programs that will undertake handling and data entry such as tables and reports.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for the routine testing according to approved specifications, test methods and other quality procedures and performs related activities efficiently.
• Uses different techniques and have control over different equipment’s functions and cleanliness to achieve various analytical goals.
• Maintains the condition of the laboratory and the equipment, prepare whatever required for the routine analysis.
• Maintains records and ensure proper documentation of the analysis and enter data on SAP.
• Follows lab procedures and assist in keeping the work space in good condition.
• Reports his findings to lab supervisors and adhere to all laboratory procedures.
• Follows GLP, GMP and safety procedures and maintain hygienic conditions in lab.
• Handles pharmaceutical textbooks, interpret monographs and search through different types of pharmacopeias.
• Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Science (Microbiology section).
• At least 2 years’ experience in the same field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Has own initiative and can work in a team.
• Highly motivated and organized.
• Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Proficient with computer software application.
• Knowledgeable with SAP System.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020