|Job Ref. ID:
||Portfolio Manager – Medical Devices
||Julphar Diabetes (Sales & Marketing)
||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
||UAE (RAK head office)
||Portfolio Manager – Medical Devices
||Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
||Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
|Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs, developing field sales action plans
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans;
• Implementing in clinic productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results;
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Support establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
• Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
• Stay up to date on current market trends
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
• Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
• Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
• Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration
• Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
• Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
|| - Education
||• Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy / Biology/Medicine) with a Master’s Degree in Business / Marketing Management is a plus
|| - Experience:
||• Minimum 10 years of regional sales/Marketing experience with minimum of 5 years Pharmaceuticals or FMCG Industry in similar field (Medical Devices).
|| - Training:
||• In terms of Competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership,
• Customer-oriented approach with strong aptitude Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with multitask and Project Management experience
• You are a team player with a proactive and collaborative approach and enthusiastically manage stakeholders in good spirit.
||• Having an Analytical mind with ability to think diversely and understand the big picture.
• You have excellent Business Acumen and Strategic Planning skills for diversified portfolio management coupled with strong influencing skills
• Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
• Broad Marketing Experience and therapy specific market knowledge in AFME region is must
• Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
• Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
• Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
• Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media