Job Ref. ID:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Quality Control - Sample Collector
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Lab Sample Collector will adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in effective manner and perform job related to Quality Control.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Maintains the GLP and check equipment readiness for work.
• Assists the Analysts in the Laboratory.
• Collects samples of different production stages, water, environmental monitoring program, raw materials.
• Fills the logbooks wherever required.
• Arranges samples, analysis tools, and lab documents.
• Maintains the condition of the laboratory and the equipment, prepare whatever required for the routine analysis.
• Documents distribution whenever necessary.
• Takes part in cGMP training.
• Follows instructions of QC Manager.
• Graduate of 2 years university / or high school.
• At least 1 year of experience in the same or related field.
• Fluent in oral and written English communication and inter personal skills.
• Ability to manage stress and broaden patience.
• Friendly and confident personality.
• Can work independently with less supervision.
• A good team player.
• A smart appearance.
• Willing to extend time and effort if it is needed.
• Ability to manage time and set priorities.
• Excellent MS Office Applications skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2020