Job Ref. ID:
Purchase Supervisor - Engineer
SUPPLY CHAIN (planning, purchase, clearance, shipping, store)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Purchase - Supervisor - Engineer
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The role will handle the Material Procurement for M/s. Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries – Julphar (Engineering materials, Capital Items, Machines, Laboratories Equipment, Spare parts, Change parts, Diesel, Menacool, Service and Contracts) - Local and Overseas)
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Under the guidance of Purchase Manager; Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries – Julphar (Local –Overseas):
A. Material delivery Follow-up with suppliers:
1. Requesting suppliers to provide Preformat Invoice after receiving order confirmation
2. Sending Request to Accounts for arrangement of Advance Payment and to open LC based on PO Payment Terms
3. Following up with accounts for Payment of suppliers (Advance and Credit)
4. Sending Swift/LC copy to suppliers and requesting to initiate Julphar order
5. Reviewing the validity of required Registration documents before applying for MOH Permit
6. Receiving initial documents from suppliers and sending it to Clearance Department along with reference memo to apply for MOH permit
7. Following-up with Clearance for 1st Permit approval from MOH
8. Notifying supplier regarding 1st Permit approval and requesting supplier to arrange for the shipment accordingly and to provide copy of original shipping documents for final review
9. Reviewing copy of shipping documents and identifying any amendment if needed in Invoice or Packing list from suppliers else giving go ahead to send original documents either to Julphar or to Bank based on PO Payment terms
10. Arranging Pre-shipment samples from suppliers if requested by QC or Production
11. Receiving and submitting Pre-shipment sample for QC analysis
12. Following up with QC for sample analysis results
13. Providing feedback to suppliers regarding sample analysis results
14. Liaison with QC and supplier for arranging technical documents related to shipment
15. Receiving and Sending original documents to Clearance and copy to Accounts
16. Following-up with Clearance for Raw material clearance from UAE customs
17. Following-up with QC for material release.
B. Forwarding Agent
1. Sending Request for Quotation to Freight Forwarders along with Packing list
2. Receiving quotations from forwarders and evaluating on the basis of Price and Lead Time
3. Negotiating price with freight forwarders and finalizing the deal
4. Providing Forwarder details to supplier for shipment collection
5. Following up with Forwarder for shipment
C. SAP Related Tasks
1. Updating PO Info Text in SAP time by time in order to make PO up to date with latest information related to deliveries and material availability
2. Updating MOH Permit status, Payment status, ETA, ETD and original documents status
3. Creating Inbound Delivery in SAP for each shipment received from suppliers
4. Executing Pending PO reports from system and updating latest information
D. Purchase Reports
1. PO reports related to RFQ (Single RFQ, Multiple RFQ and No RFQ)
2. RM Procurement from Single Source
3. Total Number and Value of PO Issued (From & To Date)
4. Total Actual Saving in AED for all Purchase Groups
5. Total Discounted Value in AED for all Purchase Groups
6. Pending PO Issued against PR Released (From & To Date)
7. PO cancelled or Deleted in SAP (From & To)
8. Total Value of PO Issued to single Suppliers
9. Supplier wise PO Issued (Value)
10. Material Wise PO Issued (Value)
11. Month wise PO Issued (Value)
12. Material wise Stock Receiving Value
13. Total number and value of each Incoterms used in Financial Year
14. Total number and value of each Payment Terms used in Financial Year
B). Order Processor: ((Extra Work))
1. To check released new requisition raised daily in SAP system.
2. Check pending requisition list daily in the SAP system.
3. Send enquiries to different suppliers based on the requirement in the purchase requisition.
4. Obtain as much as competitive offer from different supplier.
5. Obtain technical approval from the concerned end user or Head of the Dept. for the received offer from different suppliers.
6. Check the last procurement history price in the system for the repeat order materials.
7. Negotiate the price for the technically approved quotation to the minimum with all suppliers.
8. Make price comparison as per the approved technicality as well as best competitive lowest price and High quality by creating the RFQ in SAP system.
9. Maintain the RFQ by adding the price negotiated.
10. Process the orders in SAP system for procurement committee approval.
11. Follow –up the orders for committee approvals.
12. Check if there is any comment from any of the committee.
13. Reply to the comment from the committee.
14. Transmit the order to the awarded supplier after obtaining complete release of the approving committee.
15. Follow up purchase orders for the order confirmation, appropriate purchase order values by accounts department according to payment terms.
16. If the payment term is in advance then send the necessary documents to Accounts dept. to arrange the payment in advance.
17. Follow-up with the Accounts Dept. for the payment swift for the advance payment.
18. Send the payment swift to the desired supplier for order release / delivery.
19. Follow-up deliveries as per the terms and conditions to avoid any delay.
20. Follow-up appropriate shipping documents.
21. Update end-user about the delivery status if requested by the concerned (Provide the Approx. ETA).
Bachelor's degree in any related field.
At least 4-5 years of experience in Purchase Engineer role.
• Highly self-motivated
• Skills in Network Designs (LAN, WAN) assessing the business needs, of a network and allocating resources and load balancing.
• I have professional acquired skills in MS Office, Outlook.
• Familiar with the SAP system.
• Computer Skills.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2019