Job Ref. ID:
SUPPLY CHAIN (planning, purchase, clearance, shipping, store)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Skilled Worker has to handle physically the material in a proper way and complete given tasks during working hours in order to reach a high standard of good storage practice, cGMP and proper material handling while complying with company policy and warehouse SOPs.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Unloads, counts, rearranges & cleans received materials.
• Informs your supervisor for any damage or suspected problem.
• Avoids mix-up between different codes and batches.
• Sticks given yellow quarantine label as given by the supervisor.
• Operates a motor vehicle or other material handling equipment to facilitate the movement of materials.
• Stores the material in the proper storage location according to material type and given instructions while recording the location number to be given for the supervisor.
• Arranges issued materials according to the picking list and exact batch number and quantity within given time frame.
• Maintains work place neat, organized and clean.
• Works with moving machinery and are exposed to chemicals, paper dust, noise, heat and dirt.
• Moves heavy objects, to bend, stoop, reach, or stand extended periods.
• Ensures the security measures for the warehouse.
• Performs any other duties set by company policies, Management or his/her direct superior and not included in the above job description.
• Attends when requested even out of duty hours and holidays.
• Prepares materials for Julphar plants according to dispensing sheets & picking lists
• Attends & understands training related to your job description.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other duties can be assigned by supervisor.
• High School Graduate / Secondary School Certificate.
• At least 1 year experience in office job.
• Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull heavy objects.
• Physically fit.
• Endurance to work long hours, often standing up.
• Capable to read and write and understand English language.
• Understanding of safety precautions and procedures.
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julpharcareers 2019