Job Ref. ID:
Country Manager UAE
Sales & Marketing
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The main missions of the UAE Country Manager are developing business strategies and ensuring their alignment with Julphar Corporate objectives. He is overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce strong revenue growth and profitability improvements. The CM is building, leading and motivating executive team, to improve employee engagement and develop a high performance culture.The CM provides general management over sales and marketing and support functions for Julphar in UAE. He is working closely with Planet Pharmacies management team, to ensure strong collaboration and synergies.The position also requires making decisions regarding improving efficiency of operations. Familiar with variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures, relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan, and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks, leads and directs the work of others.The Country Manager will oversee the commercial strategies for Julphar UAE and will be fully accountable for commercial activities execution across all channels. He will lead the income generation, set targets and work across the organization to manage the delivery of commercial benefits. The role is responsible for continuing to build collaborative partnerships and alliances between the Company and its stakeholders including government, authorities, like-minded organizations, sponsors, members, and customers. He is also responsible for developing new commercial partnerships, new revenue streams and leveraging relationship to commercially benefit the organization.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
- Responsible to meet financial targets for Profit and Loss of the Company, to ensure revenue growth and launch successfully new products- Responsible to work with different business development functions to establish strategies- Manage the preparation of budget to achieve the Company’s Business Plan- Develop annual business plans and monitor through regular Business reviews- Manage key customer relationship and actively develop new business opportunities- Manage day to day operations with the Management Committee to ensure the operation is running efficiently- Demonstrate leadership of all operations and sales and marketing activities- Implements and adheres to the Company’s standard policies and procedures and acts as a role-model to all employees- Represent Julphar UAE and manage negotiations and relations with distributor and government authorities- Monitors performance of the personnel and to conduct effective Performance Appraisal as per Company policies- Develop inventory control systems and establish procurement plans - Ensure proper working capital management- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements for storing and handling of products, and other items subject to government regulations- To train/guide the commercial team whenever needed
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent certification in Pharmaceuticals, Business, Marketing, Retail Management or related field.
- Pharmaceutical Management Experience is a must- 10+ years of extensive management experience can demonstrate a track record in delivering sales revenue targets that are not only achieved but exceeded- Experienced in preparing, monitoring, analyzing and delivering detailed financial plans- Experience working in matrixes environments where influence and collaboration are dominant behaviors for success
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- A highly motivated sales & marketing professional with a proven record of success across Pharma industry- Highly developed written, verbal and presentation & interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and colleagues at the highest level- High business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking skills- A good understanding of Middle East marketplace- Ability to communicate strategy and tactical details- Customer and Industry Knowledge- Leadership Competencies- Strong attention to detail, proactive and flexible approach with ability to multi-task- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines- Ambitious, resilient and driven, with the desire to succeed- Passionate about their work with a can-do attitude- A team player capable of working cross-functionally in a collaborative manner- Results-orientated, with the ability to drive and deliver the implementation of new ideas- Excellent presentation, time management and delivery skills
AccountabilityAnalytical ThinkingBuilding TrustChange ManagementCoachingCommunicating in WritingCommunicating OrallyConflict ManagementContinual ImprovementContinual LearningCustomer FocusDecision MakingDelegationDeveloping OthersEntrepreneurshipEstablishing FocusExercising Self-Control/Being ResilientFacilitationFiscal ManagementFlexibilityGetting ResultsInfluencing OthersInitiativeInnovationInterpersonal Skills
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julphar Careers 2017