Job Ref. ID:
Head of Treasury and Cash Management
ACCOUNTS (Finance and Payroll)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
General Accounts - Head of Treasury and Cash Management
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Head of Treasury and Cash Management is responsible for smooth treasury and cash management operations as a whole, which includes but is not limited to: liquidity management, treasury investments, cash forecasting, risk mitigation or any other applicable business-related duties.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Performs daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities, including cash positioning and funding• Report on cash operation activities and ensures adequate liquidity for operations• Prepare and review short term cash flow projections and provide variance analysis and recommendations for improvement• Monitor and control corporate exposure to financial and operational risks• Build and maintain ‘cost effective’ banking / financial services providers relationships • Implement and manage systems supporting cash management activities• Business owner of SAP Treasury roles responsible for ensuring appropriate access and providing user training• Oversees administration of on-line banking systems• Responsible for establishing and maintaining policies governing all Cash Management activities• Responsible for understanding and ensuring compliance with global banking practices, including country specific regulations• Ensure compliance with controls and reporting requirements; Monitor Bank Compliance (KYC) for all bank accounts across the group• Quarterly reporting on global cash balances and outstanding letters of credit• Responsible for detailed 12-month forecast including partnering with various business leads to determine ways to improve forecast accuracy• Executes funds movement transactions as required• Resolves cash/settlement issues and client group inquiries in a timely manner• Gather, analyze and interpret economic, cash flow and other financial data
• Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), highly preferred• Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management, Accounting or related field. • Master’s degree is highly an advantage.
• SAP experience• Corporate treasury cash management experience• At least 10 years’ experience gained from multinational organizations.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
• Familiarity with on-line banking systems• Strong negotiation & ability to communicate effectively • Ability to mentor, motivate and empower team members• Attention to detail and accuracy, able to self-evaluate work and create culture of continuous improvement as well as an ability to use initiative and be proactive in anticipating problems when they occur• Able to work independently as well as comfortable working with colleagues of various levels and disciplines within a cross-functional organization
AccountabilityAnalytical ThinkingBuilding TrustCommunicating in WritingCommunicating OrallyContinual ImprovementContinual LearningEstablishing FocusExercising Self-Control/Being ResilientFiscal ManagementFlexibilityGetting ResultsInitiativeInnovationInterpersonal SkillsOrganizational CommunicationsSolving ProblemsSystems ThinkingTechnical CredibilityTechnology Use/ManagementThinking StrategicallyValuing and Leveraging DiversityVisioning
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julphar Careers 2017