Job Ref. ID:
Analyst (Microbiology / Biotechnology)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE (RAK head office)
Quality Control - Analyst (Microbiology / Biotechnology)
Full Time Employment (Un-limited Contract)
The Microbiology / Biotechnology Analyst will be responsible in carrying out inspection of different materials / products through various Quality Controls’ equipment and biochemical / microbiological analytical techniques. He will be requested to adhere with cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. He will use computer programs that will undertake handling and data entry such as tables and reports.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Responsible for the routine testing according to approved specifications, test methods and other quality procedures and performs related activities efficiently. • Uses different techniques and have control over different equipment’s functions and cleanliness to achieve various analytical goals. • Maintains the condition of the laboratory and the equipment, prepare whatever required for the routine analysis.• Maintains records and ensure proper documentation of the analysis and enter data on SAP.• Follows lab procedures and assist in keeping the work space in good condition. • Reports his findings to lab supervisors and adhere to all laboratory procedures.• Follows GLP, GMP and safety procedures and maintain hygienic conditions in lab. • Handles pharmaceutical textbooks, interpret monographs and search through different types of pharmacopeias.
• Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Science or Pharmacy, or equivalent.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. • Proficient with computer software application.• Knowledgeable with SAP System [-will be taught during his service]. • Has own initiative and can work in a team. • Highly motivated and organized. • Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
AccountabilityAnalytical ThinkingCommunicating in WritingCommunicating OrallyContinual ImprovementContinual LearningCustomer FocusEstablishing FocusFlexibilityGetting ResultsInitiativeInnovationInterpersonal Skills
Copyright, All Rights Reserved | Julphar Careers 2017